Kia Orana, Join WET & WILD Aitutaki for your best chance for a real once in a lifetime experience to watch or swim with these gentle giants of the Ocean the HUMPBACK WHALES.
Between the months of July and October the Humpback whales migrate to the south pacific oceans to warmer waters where the mothers can give birth to their calves and all the whales can rest after their long journey. For those whales that aren’t having baby’s are making baby’s and it’s their time to help the whale population grow and make some more. After a little relax in the warm tropical waters during the winter season then the action starts to heat up.
Watch these amazing Humpback whales jumping, swimming, playing, sky hopping, flipper flapping, tail slapping, breaching and more. For those who like a bit more adventure and want to get the adrenalin pumping with this lifetime experience then try your luck at swimming with these massive mammals and see the true size for what they really are under water. For an activity where you just float, swim, paddle around and check out these beautiful beasts it really gets the heart going when you are in the water with
these beauties that is for sure.
Jump on board a Private charter or mixed tour. WET & WILD Aitutaki is the longest running most experienced Humpback Whale watching and swimming operation on the rock with 20 years experience in approaching the whales we are sure to get you up close for a good look at these magnificent creatures.
During the whale season July to October when the whales are here, WET & WILD Aitutaki does daily trips out to see and swim with the whales. For your whale of a lifetime experience join the fun and jump onboard one of our WET & WILD Humpback whale watching and swimming adventures. Or You can take time out and have the boat all to yourself on your own private boat charter to watch and swim with the Hump back Whales.
WHALE WATCHING & SWIMMING ADVENTURE TOUR
• 3 hour tours, Morning and afternoon.
• Whale Watching $130per person.
• Swim with the whales $180per person
• Includes Snorkelling gear and cold water
• Take with you Hat, sunscreen, towel, water bottle, sunglasses and camera
• Meet at the boat or $10pp for return transfer from accommodation.
WHALE WATCHING & SWIMMING PRIVATE CHARTER
• Morning, afternoon or full day.
• Whale watching / swimming.
• Half day $500 for 2 people (9am – 12 or 1 – 4pm)
• Full day $900 for 2 people (10am – 4pm, includes Lunch)
• Each extra person $50
• Take with you Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and camera
• Includes snorkelling gear, transfers, towels and cold water.
Wet & Wild Aitutaki, Cook Islands, ph (00 682) 31651 or 56558 – firstname.lastname@example.org